EN-SCI Data Acquisition System
You depend on measurements to make key decisions and discoveries. EN-SCI provides a robust data acquisition and processing system that is easy to use.
- Collects live data of ECC Ozonesonde and CFH sonde when used in tandem with a radiosonde
- Used to generate accurate analysis reports
- Discovering scientific phenomenas
- If featured on radiosonde, GPS tracking
- Simple operation
- Built for onsite use
- Compatible with most radiosondes
- Works with all the popular SDR software
Choose Between Two Antennas
Low Altitude Antenna
The simple lightweight Laird antenna is great for lower atmosphere research. Ideal for radiosondes attached to unmanned aircraft and tethered weather balloons.
High Altitude Antenna
The robust tripod-mounted Yagi antenna is EN-SCI’s solution to track sondes up into the stratosphere. Perfect for any high altitude weather balloon research.
Each Antenna comes with:
- 403MHz Preamp Filter
- SDR Receiver
- Durable Carrying Case